Saturday, December 13, 2008

South African politics

Saw the most amazing cartoon strip today on South African politics - just thought I'd drop a quick line and circulate it amongst my South African friends.. PM just popped a gem on Wonkie with his latest post with a Kgalema Motlanthe cartoon - you just have to check it out if you're from SA! It's the best one yet and have posted it on my facebook profile as well.

I've always been a fan of Zapiro and although this is quite different from the traditional cartooning style I have to say I think it's hitting home to the core of the issue in a very creative new way. Considering it's the first smile I've had all week I'm flogging it out to everyone lol

Oli.. if you haven't seen it already definitely check it out.. it's brilliant. Maybe you can bring it up in your next interview with the ANC honchos over there .. would love to see what they have to say about it!

No comments: