Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 1, Post 1

Here goes... I've been meaning to get this started now for over a year. It's been slow going on many fronts - career, personal life, exercise.. you name it. I've been so lethargic over the last 8 months since I moved country.. I just can't seem to get going with anything. Call it travel fatigue if you like - I feel like I've mentally checked out.

I read some interesting blogs about others going through similar types of depression.. I guess to some extent it does help in that you know someone else out there is experiencing the same kind of thing you are. But in helping you overcome the depression it's really no use at all.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to try to pull myself together and this is going to be my diary - a diary of a disturbed 20 something female.

No comments: